LOWEST Merchant Rates / 99%+ Approval / FREE Website & FREE Hosting

Credit-Card-Merchants at elnet.is Credit-Card-Merchants at elnet.is
Tue Feb 6 07:05:04 EST 2001

Complete Turnkey E-commerce Solutions
 ACCEPT Credit Cards, Debit Cards, & Checks

 NO Application Fee

 FREE Lifetime 100mb Ad Free Web Hosting [ $500/yr Value ]

 FREE Web Site Design

 LOWEST Guaranteed Rates

 99% Approval Rate

The credit and debit industry are constantly changing
anticipating the demands of customers like you in order to
provide the latest technology at the lowest price. Now is
the time to take advantage of this by exploring your options.
We have the ability to INCREASE your sales & LOWER your
operating expenses.

We can offer you the capabilities to have your own merchant
account and accept all credit and debit cards, EBT,
American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club and Check
Guarantee/Conversion Services. We have the latest in
technology at your service plus we offer the best in depth
market studies for your business. Our spectrum of services

 FREE Lifetime 100Mb Ad Free Web Hosting [ $500/yr value ]
 FREE Web Design
 Credit Card Merchant Account Acceptance
 Third Party Billing
 Online E-commerce Software
 Online Check And Debit Cards Acceptance
 Billing Solutions
 Fraud Scrubbing System Software
 AVS~Address Verification System

>From terminals for your store to virtual terminals for your
website, we can accommodate your needs FAST. Our expertise
comes from 15 years in the credit and debit card industry
and 7 years on the E-commerce, designing towards the future.

We look forward to EARNING your business.

Complete an application at no charge or obligation. You may
call our customer service representatives toll free at
888.557.0538 or fax the application below toll free to
877.677.9908. Please do not reply to this message as it is
an outbound message only.

& FAX TOLL FREE TO 877.677.9908.

Business Name     _____________________________________________

Street Address:   _____________________________________________

City              ______________________________________________

State, Zip        ______________________________________________

Business Phone    ______________________________________________

Business Fax      ______________________________________________

Web Site Address  ______________________________________________

Product / Service ______________________________________________

Tax Id #, If Any: ______________________________________________

Business Start Date ____________________________________________

Estimated Monthly Card Volume   $_______________________________

Estimated Average Card Sale     $_______________________________

What Percentage ( % ) Of Your Business Is Conducted Via:

     Mail/phone Order  _________%
     Retail            _________%
     Internet          _________%
     Trade Show        _________%

What Is Your Credit Rating [ Please Circle ] :

    Excellent          Fair          Poor

Contact Name           _______________________________________

Social Security Number _______________________________________

E-mail Address         _______________________________________

Phone Number           _______________________________________

Place A Check By Which Service(s) Interest You

   _______ Real Time Processing With Virtual Terminal

   _______ Point Of Sale Terminal
   _______ Have My Own Processing Equipment
   _______ Purchase Terminal And / Or Establish Service