MapManager

Raja Kota kota at ipk-gatersleben.de
Tue Feb 6 15:55:06 EST 2001

Dear Netters,

I would like have some advice regarding the use of MapManager software (PC).

1)Whats the best way to draw a map using this software.

2) I only know how to get an output (map) for a linkage group at a time.  Is
it possible to get an output for all the linkage groups simultaneously?.

3) The ouput for the map is in a bitmap format which not of great help when
I need to use it in a power point presentation as its not possible to
improve on the resolution of the output.  Is there a way around it?.

4) Alternatively, is it possible to use the output data from the MapManager
in a different software (PC)?.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,

Raja