plant tissue

Stefan Weinl Stefan.Weinl at biologie.uni-ulm.de
Wed Feb 7 12:00:49 EST 2001

Hey Daenne,

We are using small steel balls in combination with 50ml Falcons. We put
4-5 balls in the Falcon, add the plant tissue und cool it down with
liquid nitrogen, then put it on a shaker (Vortex) for about a minute.
Then add the capture buffer (CTAB) and remove the balls with a magnet.
Tis method works up to about 5-8g of fresh tissue.

Stefan
--
Stefan Weinl                             Stefan Weinl
Molekulare Botanik                       Heilmeyersteige 105

Phone:  +49-(0)731-5024099
Fax:    +49-(0)731-5022626
mailto:Stefan.Weinl at biologie.uni-ulm.de