Arlequin help needed

Tim Spahlinger txs at po.cwru.edu
Wed Feb 14 08:09:08 EST 2001

Hi Deanne,

I don't use the program.  However, from previous experience
with other programs I've found that I have run out of memory
in similar circumstances.  In this case, I suggest that you
close all other applications that might be running before
you try to open the project.  If this is not doable or
doesn't work, you might check the configuration (i.e.,
config.sys file) of your operating system to maximize your
available memory.