Separation of 15kD proteins by SDS-PAGE - html problems

Paul S. Brookes. brookes at uab.edu
Sat Feb 17 10:44:49 EST 2001

 >Any chance you can configure your newsreader to not
 >post HTML to a text only medium such as Usenet? Thanks!

Don't know what the problem is.  I read the newsgroup in Netscape, and then
click the "reply" tab and send a mail in Eudora.  I have configured Eudora
to post "enhanced" e-mail, but that is not different from Outlook or any
other of today's sophosticated e-mail programs, so the problem must be at
the bionet end of things, with the parsing of my message.

Dr. Paul S. Brookes.            (brookes at uab.edu)
UAB Department of Pathology,   G004 Volker Hall
1670 University Blvd., Birmingham AL 35294 USA
Tel (001) 205 934 1915     Fax (001) 205 934 1775
http://peir.path.uab.edu/brookes

The quality of e-mails can go down as well as up