Ribozyme vectors

Peter Ashby p.r.ashby at dundee.MAPS.ac.uk
Mon Feb 19 05:42:54 EST 2001

In article <sa91077e.088 at baker.edu.au>, Zhonglin.Chai at baker.edu.au
("Zhonglin Chai") wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
> I am looking for a mammalian expressing vector containing a hammerhead
> ribozyme core sequence and convenient cloning sites where I can put the
> gene specific oligos in. I need this kind of vector to make constructs to
> express gene specific ribozymes. All the comments, suggestions and
> information are mostly welcome.

This one is chicken but it may work in mammals, check out Zhao and
Lemke, 1998 Development 125; 1899-1907 and the accompanying methods
paper: Zhao and Lemke 1998 Mol. Cell. Neurosci.  Sorry, can't find my
copy for further details.

Peter Ashby
Wellcome Trust Biocentre
University of Dundee
Dundee, Scotland
Reverse the spam and remove to email me.