Best way of purifying PCR products for sequencing

Y.F.LEUNG yfleung at cuhk.edu.hk
Tue Feb 20 22:53:18 EST 2001

We use Shrimp Alkaline Phosphatase and Exonuclease I to remove the extra
nucleotides and primers, then heat inactivate these enzymes and add the
sequencing primer back. In general we can get very good result by this simple
method

Y.F.LEUNG

--
Y.F.LEUNG
Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences
email: leungyukfai at hotmail.com, yfleung at cuhk.edu.hk