tool for convertig aa sequnce into table of IEPs

Wolfgang Schechinger wolfsc at ibms.sinica.edu.tw
Thu Feb 22 21:37:16 EST 2001

Hi all,

I'm looking for a (preferably web based) tool to convert any amino
acid sequence into a list of isoelectric pH values (amino acid by
amino acid), not necessarily offering graphic representation (might
do that with any spread sheet). Currently, I'm only aware of tools
computing the overall pI value of a protein (like at expasy). Befor
setting up the whole application a s spreadsheed, I'd like to ask.

Thanks for all input,

Wolfgang

-----
Dr. Wolfgang Schechinger
Lab N233 (Box 78, c/o Dr. Steve Roffler)
Institute of Biomedical Sciences
Academia Sinica
Taipei 115
Taiwan R.O.C.