what is "sokkrplarluvsH20"

R. Jayakumar jakku at mrna.tn.nic.in
Fri Feb 23 07:20:51 EST 2001

Dear Andrews,
    I assure you that this is not a silly question.  Actually this word was
referred to me by a student of psychology, from one of his transcribed
dialogs with a client of his.  The client told this word in relation to
marine biology.  He asked me the meaning of this term since I am in the
biology field.  The term beats me too.  But if you had followed the thread,
you would have noticed another reply which refered this as a noble gas
complex, which is of course got no relation to marine biology.. I
wonder......
   anyway,, can you help me in this.
thank you
sincerely
jayakumar

R. JAYAKUMAR
CSIR- Senior Research Fellow
Dept. of Molecular Microbiology,
School of Biotechnology,
Madurai Kamaraj University,
Madurai - 625 021.
India
email: jakku at linuxfan.com
tel: +91-452-858471-374
efax: (603)-688-4665
"Life is a comedy for those who think and a tragedy for those who
feel" --Emerson