lambda GT22A sequence

Dr. Duncan Clark Duncan at nospam.demon.co.uk
Mon Feb 26 05:57:39 EST 2001

In article <20010226104325.9663.qmail at ww02.jatek.com>, the eminent Gerd
Nilsen at mail2news at nym.alias.net wrote
>Hello, does anyone know where to find the sequence flanking the
>
>cloningsite in the vector, lambda GT22A?

That's an old one! I have the vector somewhere.

I presume you have hunted in Genbank and other vector specific
databases?

My memory is old on this, but isn't it just a different polylinker from
gt10 and if so isn't there any data for gt10 that would do? Didn't NEB
publish something for that region for gt10 or gt11?

Duncan

sliced from time to time....

Duncan Clark
GeneSys Ltd.