Searching a genome to find primer sequences that do not occur

Warren Gallin wgallin at
Mon Feb 26 11:44:32 EST 2001

	Most sequences will not be there (4 to the 20th power possible
sequences vs. the length of the actual genome you are looking at), so I
don't understand what you are after.  Do you mean take a list of
sequences and see which ones are not in the genome?

Warren Gallin