Postdoc Position Available

Haitao Zhang hz at cse.buffalo.edu
Tue Feb 27 16:45:26 EST 2001

I currently have a full-time postdoctoral position open in my laboratory.
The NIH-funded project involves investigation of molecular, biochemical,
and cellular aspects of folate metabolism, mitochondrial function,
antifolate action and selectivity, and study of resistance to antifolates
in models for human leukemia and solid tumors.  Experience in molecular
biology is especially desirable.  The position is available immediately;
salary is negotiable.

Interested individuals may  contact me by Email at
John.McGuire at RoswellPark.org  to obtain full particulars or send their
C.V., a brief statement of research interests, and the names and Email
addresses of two or three references to my Email address.  I will contact
your references directly.

Sincerely,

John J. McGuire, Ph.D.

Member & Cancer Research Scientist VI
Research Associate Professor of Pharmacology
John J. McGuire, Ph.D.           Telephone: 716-845-8249
Grace Cancer Drug Center               FAX: 716-845-8857
Roswell Park Cancer Institute        Email: John.McGuire at RoswellPark.org
Elm and Carlton Streets
Buffalo, NY 14263