(NONE)

Tamsin Terry tamsin at biosci.uq.edu.au
Tue Jan 2 00:54:26 EST 2001

I am trying to source an antibody (either polyclonal or monoclonal will do)
directed against tetanus toxin (in particular the fragment C domain, but
antibodies to the whole toxin or toxoid should work).  Roche sell it
commercially, but only if you are in the US. Does anyone know of any other
commercial suppliers who sell anti-tetanus toxin antibodies, or of anyone
in academia who might be willing to supply me with some?

Thanks

Dr Tamsin Terry

Research Fellow
Department of Microbiology and Parasitology
University of Queensland
St Lucia
QLD 4072
AUSTRALIA