Which kind of BSA can be used for PBS/BSA?

Meixia MX-Zhang at pharmakologie.uni-erlangen.de
Tue Jan 2 10:45:08 EST 2001

I want to make PBS/BSA pH7.4( washing Buffer) for the washing of
antibody-coated Epoxy Dynabeads. In the instructions of Dynabeads M-450
Epoxy, they advised me to make sure the BSA is sterile and free from
endotoxins, but in our lab we only have Heat-schocked Fractionate(
Product number is A 7906, Sigma), I read the label and the Sigma catlog,
there is no information about the endotoxins, Can I use this kind of BSA
for my purpose?

Looking foward to receiving your kind reply.

Best wishes in the new year.

sincerely yours

Meixia Zhang