HIV RNA extraction

zulfaqar_187 at my-deja.com zulfaqar_187 at my-deja.com
Tue Jan 2 19:26:52 EST 2001

Hello:

I am sorry for posting such a pathetic question. However, I was
wondering if anyone could direct me to where I could find information on
a good RNA extraction protoccol particularly HIV. Information on the net
or protcols sent via email are good. Thank you in advance for all your
help. I hope to participate in this newsgroup more often.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/