possible reasons for not getting transformants

Sri srikanth951124 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 4 05:55:41 EST 2001

I am PhD studnet in India and am trying to get a
transformant in a line of Drosophila. I have developed
the costruct and also checked it - it seems to working
fine - I have shown the way I  have worked to my boss
- even there, there seems to be no porblem - It is
just that I am not getting the traansformants -

I need some serious help. If someone has faced a
similar problem earlier, please reply to me ASAP to
let me know how you overcame this,

Please do reply guys,

"Reality is rationalisation for the discrepency between what you know and what you are seeing."

Do You Yahoo!?