possible reasons for not getting transformants

Sri srikanth951124 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 4 05:55:41 EST 2001

Hi,

I am PhD studnet in India and am trying to get a
transformant in a line of Drosophila. I have developed
the costruct and also checked it - it seems to working
fine - I have shown the way I  have worked to my boss
- even there, there seems to be no porblem - It is
just that I am not getting the traansformants -

I need some serious help. If someone has faced a
similar problem earlier, please reply to me ASAP to
let me know how you overcame this,

Please do reply guys,
Srikanth

=====
"Reality is rationalisation for the discrepency between what you know and what you are seeing."