delipidation for 2D maps

Deanne Bell dbell at qnis.net
Fri Jan 5 11:46:39 EST 2001

Wouldn't a TCA (trichloroacetic acid) precipitation work?  I have no
experience with lipids - we were using fruit flesh.
We also found that the Amersham-Pharmacia Multiphor system with the little
affiliation - just learned the hard way)  The systems where you soak the
whole strip in a reservior with the sample is not an effective way to load
sample onto the strip.