SOLIDscript cDNA Synthesis Kit

Amna Saeed asaeed at research.neu.edu
Mon Jan 8 15:23:42 EST 2001

Hello Everyone,
	I was wondering if any of you had worked with or heard anything about the
SOLIDscript cDNA synthesis kit manufactured by CPG Inc.? I was planning on
using this kit but wanted to get some feedback from people who may have had
some experience with it. The really attractive feature of this kit is that
you can go from your tissue to first strand cDNA in about 2 hours and
without having to mix and match different components. I am interested in
amplifying a gene from frog liver which I can subsequently clone for
expression and mutagenesis. I would greatly appreciate any feed
back/personal experience people may have to share in this area.
Thank you in advance
Amna

---