Digital Camera

Dag Rune Gjellesvik dagrg at online.no
Tue Jan 9 09:20:45 EST 2001

Hello,
We recently bought the Nikon Coolpix 990, and we are very satisfied with it.
What I appreciate most, is that you may take pretty good manual control over
exposure, and in the lab you frequently need this. The resolution is more
than enough, we mostly use XGA resolution (1024x768). Then the 16 MByte card
can accomodate lots of pictures. Also, the close-up function is fine for lab
documentation. You may also easily change the white balance. Image transfer
through USB is quick and simple.
I am not sure concerning publishing quality. The resolution at 3.34 Mpixels
is high, but even so it might create interference with the raster grid used
when preparing images for printing. On the other side - maybe they have
other technical solutions to this now.
On the negative side - it eats up batteries in a flash. I recommend that you
us NiMHaccumulators. They last longer.

"Byeong-ha Lee" skrev i meldingen
<000701c0761e$f3798de0$4c0efea9 at byeongha>...