Nuclear extract isolation

Carmen Lee kslee at lycos.com
Fri Jan 12 22:27:08 EST 2001

Dear Readers:
       I have isolated nuclear protein from mesocarp tissue (4mg/ml).  unfortunately, i didn't obtain any protein complex that binds to DNA from Electrophoresis mobility shift assay.i have tried to optimize my DNA-binding assay using different conditions.I am writing for your suggestions and helps.
Could you recommend any books, articles or Websites that provide a
guideline or a practical approach for a beginner. then, have you having any problems during nuclear extract isolation and DNA-binding assays? thank you verymuch.
I appreciate very much for your help.

Sincerely yours,

Get your small business started at Lycos Small Business at http://www.lycos.com/business/mail.html

---