in vtro transcription

Matt Thomas mthomas at hsc.usf.edu
Wed Jan 10 16:06:50 EST 2001

Can you be more specific?  I've seen variation due to the template ends,
variation from the Nuclear extract (when doing Euk pol II things AND Yeast
pol I), variation due to salts and temp.  All kinds of problems and strange
little things can happen.  What are you trying to do or accomplish and what
system are you using?

Matthew Thomas, Ph. D
H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center, University of South Florida
mthomas at hsc.usf.edu

"I refrain from publishing for fear that disputes and
controversies may be raised against me by ignoramuses."
   Sir Isaac Newton, correspondence to Liebniz