What is Informatics?

jep sontag jpark100 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 15 19:11:34 EST 2001

When I was graduate school several decades ago, the word "bioinformatics"
did not exist.
I feel that "Bioinformatics" is nothing but a fancy word, and now becomes a
kind of  "expensive" fad.

I fully agree with Rich Miller that we (biochemists) have been doing that
all the time since Jesus Christ.

jep

news:3.0.6.32.20010115134627.00932210 at mail.montclair.edu...