myc-matrix

Tue Jan 23 10:31:28 EST 2001

JM.Reichhart at ibmc.u-strasbg.fr (JMR) wrote:

:        I'm looking for an Anti-Myc Ab already bound to a matrix (eg
:sepharose...). Does anybody know where I can buy it. With many thanks
:

Babco, I believe, sells it. www.crpinc.com
The price for 1 ml is around $500

If you need it for large scale applications, you might be
interested in cheaper alternative: anti-myc
producing hybridomas are available for a nominal price from
ATCC.  One can easily grow some cells, inject in mice,
purify IgG from ascites and couple them to the Sepharose.
All of these steps are pretty standard and easy to perfom.

        - Dima