destaining SDS-PAGE

Emir ekhatipo at NOSPAMmidway.uchicago.edu
Tue Jan 23 17:41:18 EST 2001

It depends on the destaining solution. Kimwipes work with the standard
MeOH-based solution, whereas they don't work (i.e., don't bind the dye) with
5H2O:4EtOH:1AcCOOH "fast-destain" solution some labs use.
-Emir

"Dima Klenchin" <klenchin at REMOVE_TO_REPLY.facstaff.wisc.edu> wrote in
message news:94kvmr$jm8$1 at news.doit.wisc.edu...