Best Commercial sequencing service

David L Haviland David.L.Haviland at uth.tmc.edu
Thu Jan 25 16:03:37 EST 2001

Robert Mihalek wrote:

> I want to solicit opinions from the group regarding commercial sequencing
> services. Which ones have the quickest turn-around, lowest prices, longest
> runs, etc.
>
> Thanks in advance for the information.

Robert:

I can personally vouge for MWG Biotech at:
www.mwgbiotech.com

I talked to a gent named Mike Vaughn and with Promega Wizards managed to get
no less than 500 bp for most runs.

I'll be going back...

Hope this helps,
David

==========
David L. Haviland, Ph.D., Asst. Prof. Immunology
University of Texas - Houston, H.S.C.
Institute of Molecular Medicine, R907
2121 W. Holcombe Blvd.,  Houston, TX  77030
713.500.2413-Voice//713.500.2424-FAX
Thot for the Day:
Things could be worse...  Martha Stewart could be your mother-in-law.

---