Best Commercial sequencing service

David L Haviland David.L.Haviland at
Thu Jan 25 16:03:37 EST 2001

Robert Mihalek wrote:

> I want to solicit opinions from the group regarding commercial sequencing
> services. Which ones have the quickest turn-around, lowest prices, longest
> runs, etc.
> Thanks in advance for the information.

I can personally vouge for MWG Biotech at:

I talked to a gent named Mike Vaughn and with Promega Wizards managed to get
no less than 500 bp for most runs.

I'll be going back...

Hope this helps,

David L. Haviland, Ph.D., Asst. Prof. Immunology
University of Texas - Houston, H.S.C.
Institute of Molecular Medicine, R907
2121 W. Holcombe Blvd.,  Houston, TX  77030
Thot for the Day:
Things could be worse...  Martha Stewart could be your mother-in-law.