Williamstone is down, any good oligo calculators anywhere?

Simon Andrews simon.andrews at bbsrc.ac.uk
Fri Jan 26 03:27:38 EST 2001

Mervi Alanne wrote:

> Hello to you all!
>
> Does anyone know a good web page or a freeware I could use to analyze my
> primers with? I need to know the Tm (preferably with both basic 2+4 etc.
> and nearest neighbor method) and self-priming predictions.

I find that "netprimer" is extremely useful for this kind of analysis.
It will do basic calculations on a single primer or primer pair.  It can
either be run from the web, or downloaded as a stand-alone java applet.
You can get it from;

	http://www.premierbiosoft.com/netprimer/netprimer.html

	TTFN

	Simon.