Cy3 supplier

Dr. Duncan Clark Duncan at
Fri Jan 26 04:02:22 EST 2001

In article <3A706DB3.1D6E2332 at>, the eminent Ian Clements at
>To my knowledge Amersham still does not sell the reactive Cy dyes
>separately for protein labeling they are, or were, only available in

Page 433 of the 2000 catalogue, top right - complete range of mono-
reactive and reactive (two reactive sites) dyes from Cy2 to Cy5.5.
Widely used for postlabelling for microarray labelling kits using
aminoallyl dUTP.

sliced from time to time....

Duncan Clark
GeneSys Ltd.