Book for teaching Molbio strategies to new graduate students?

John Altman altman at microbio.emory.edu
Fri Jan 26 10:44:29 EST 2001

Many of the students entering our immunology program have little or no
experience with molecular biology. I often give rotating students simple
subcloning projects to make reagents that we'll use for immunophenotyping,
and I'd like to find a book that teaches them something about the strategies
of putting together expression constructs. I'm not looking for something
like the Red book or Sambrook.

Thanks,

John

PS - please respond via email as well as to the group.

John D. Altman, Ph.D.
Emory University Vaccine Center at Yerkes
954 Gatewood Road
Atlanta, GA 30329

Office:  (404) 727-5981
FAX:     (404) 727-9005