Book for teaching Molbio strategies to new graduate students?

Jon Swaffield jon_swaffield at ncsu.edu
Fri Jan 26 12:29:12 EST 2001

Probably much more than you want, but Molecular Biology by Robert Weaver pub
McGraw-Hill (ISBN 0-697-14750-9) is excellent.  Early chapters on techniques and
tools then goes through transcription, translation, replication describing
certain key experiments in detail.  I'm sure they must have a webb site you can
check out.