destaining SDS-PAGE

Savita Shah spshah at stanford.edu
Fri Jan 26 19:41:55 EST 2001

I have been using the sponge to adsorb the
stain..works wonderful.. your destaining solution
is as clean as was before putting the gel and you
could reuse it. Hope this helps..

Source of sponge.. It comes as a packaging
material (may be gray or yellow).. SO in a way you
are recycling the sponge too eh!!