In situ hybe emulsion

Rachel rgeddy at po-box.mcgill.ca
Tue Jan 30 10:34:13 EST 2001

I can see the sections, but the emulsion is dark grey. When I view the
sections under darkfield, the ones which don't have emulsion on them shine
with silver grains, and the emulsion, and the sections under the emulsion do
not shine at all; the field is completely black. I am working with plant
tissue sections, if this makes any difference at all.

Rachel