TUNEL kits?

Dr. Klaus Eimert eimert at web.de
Wed Jan 31 05:14:56 EST 2001

Dear Netters,

we want to establish TUNEL staining of apoptotic cells in our lab. Our
samples are Technovit embedded sections of plant material.
Does anybody care to share his/her experience with this kind of system? We
would be interested to know what kind of kits (companies) and staining
systems people tried and what's their general (and maybe comparetive)
experience.
Thanks in advance.

Regards

Klaus Eimert

Dr. Klaus Eimert
Dept. of Botany
State Research Institute Geisenheim	Phone:    + 49 6722 502 469
Von-Lade-Str. 3				Fax:      + 49 6722 502 460
D-65366 Geisenheim		    		E-Mail:   eimert at web.de
Germany		  URL: www.mnd.fh-wiesbaden.de/fag/bio/bo/ebostart.html