W: code scaffold for software

Wolfgang Schechinger wolfsc at ibms.sinica.edu.tw
Mon Jul 2 02:40:14 EST 2001

Hi all,

I would like to convert some molbio calculations into to a nifty
computer program. Since I don't want to spend my time setting
all that GUI stuff, I am looking for some basic program scaffold
already comprising some basic features like file in and output,
an editor, clipboard functions and so. language should be C, if
possible. Portability was good (i.e. someting that one may
compile using GCC or so) and also being distributed under the
GPL or as freeware.
Any pointes to somewhere in virtuality?

Wolfgang
[tiss mezzage wahs broduceRd using TYPO GENERATOR zoffwer]
-----
Dr. Wolfgang Schechinger
Lab N233 (c/o Dr. Steve Roffler)
Institute of Biomedical Sciences
Academia Sinica
128 Yen-Chio Yuan Rd. Sec.2
Taipei 115
Taiwan R.O.C.
Tel +886-2-2789-9152
Fax +886-2-2782-9142
Mobile +886-925-136893
e mail wolfsc at ibms dot sinica dot edu dot tw
-----

---