data collection from microplate reader

Wolfgang Schechinger wolfsc at ibms.sinica.edu.tw
Tue Jul 3 04:36:13 EST 2001

Hi all,

I wonder if there is there a way to get the data from a Molecular
Devices Thermo Max microplate reader into a file?
I noticed there is a serial port on the back and they offer some
(quite expensive) software package to remote control the
machine. But all I'd need is to read out the data with some sort
of terminal program running on a pc or a mac.
Any hints?

Wolfgang
[tiss mezzage wahs broduceRd using TYPO GENERATOR zoffwer]
-----
Dr. Wolfgang Schechinger
Lab N233 (c/o Dr. Steve Roffler)
Institute of Biomedical Sciences
Academia Sinica
128 Yen-Chio Yuan Rd. Sec.2
Taipei 115
Taiwan R.O.C.
Tel +886-2-2789-9152
Fax +886-2-2782-9142
Mobile +886-925-136893
e mail wolfsc at ibms dot sinica dot edu dot tw
-----

---