SV: data collection from microplate reader

Wolfgang Schechinger wolfsc at ibms.sinica.edu.tw
Tue Jul 3 09:20:40 EST 2001

Dear Dag Rune,

Thanks for your valuable hints. I already thought of some trial
and error screenign of the serial port, if there's no special
instruction set that one needs to make the instrument transmit
the data. I did this once before, but with that instrument Id on't
remember the name of anymore it was easy since it simply
delivered the data delimited by blanks to the serial line.
Let's see what comes out. Fortunately, a standard serial cable
should be ok since it is recommended for connecting the
instrument to the computer for the software control option.

Thanks again,
Wolfgang