Sv: Restriction Enzyme Stability at 50 degC?

salanti ali at image.dk
Tue Jul 3 04:36:00 EST 2001

Hi.
There is a "short technical report" in biotechniques euroedition nov/dec
2000 p42 by Jason Clark on working with (or transporting) restriction
enzymes under tropical conditions. The article doesn't discuss using the
enzymes at higher temperatures, but anyway it might be of interest to you.
Ali Salanti

"Wolfgang Schechinger" <wolfsc at ibms.sinica.edu.tw> skrev i en
nyhedsmeddelelse:3B43380B.27654.340069 at localhost...