bp to ug of DNA

Tim Spahlinger txs at po.cwru.edu
Thu Jul 5 15:18:37 EST 2001

A very useful set of tables for conversion may be found at
the following Qiagen web site (I have no affiliation with
them): http://www.qiagen.com/catalog/chapter_13/chap13a6.asp

Another useful reference for these conversions may be found
in Appendix A of Alkami Biosystems, Inc. (once again, I have
no affiliation) "Alkami Quick Guide (TM) for PCR" which may
be obtained through the company's web site at
www.Alkami.com.

Good Luck!
Tim

p.s. forgive me if this shows up twice, my original message
appears to have been "lost in the ether".