Heat System W-375 Cell Disruptors with 3" Cup Horn for $100 only!

Tedric Soh hydrargyrus at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 5 20:36:03 EST 2001

Hi All,

I have these items listed on Labx and the starting bid is only $100.
Please visit www.labx.com/aref.cfm?ad=89189 to check it out.

Good Luck!

Ted
hydrargyrus at yahoo.com
tedric_soh at hotmail.com

Serial No. are 3298B for the top unit and 5873D for the bottom unit.

Input: 115 Volts 50/60 Hz 7 1/2 Amps. Output Power: 300 Watts. Output
frequency: 20 kHz. Feature: On, Off, Tune. Pulsed and Continuous mode;
Adjustable % Duty Cycle from 0-90 for Pulsed function. 0-15 minutes
Timer or Hold. 1-10 Output Controller. 0-100% Output Power meter.

Everything in the photo except the stand and the lower unit is
included. The lower unit is available to winner for $350 or free if
the final bid is above $1000.

As can be seen from the close up pictures, the top unit is in
excellent cosmetic condition, it is clean both inside and out. The
bottom unit is also in decent cosmetic condition. The 3" cup horn
looks new and we hardly use it.

All functions in both units have been tested with the 3" cup horn and
everything work as they should be. Both unit generate very strong
sonication and hearing protection is recommended when using them.

The sonicators and 3" cup horn are sold as described. We accept Checks
and Money Orders. No handling fee will be charged but packing charges
may apply.