Elisa's

david eukaryote at psr.org
Fri Jul 6 16:47:44 EST 2001

I have found that there are some companies that can develop an assay for
you.  The quality depends on how much you can spend.  If you have found
biosource then you might know as much as or more than I.  Immunochemistry
Technologies told me that they will make plates coated with antibody or
antigen if you send them the antibody and antigen.  They will do a lot more
then that if you spend more.  QED Bioscience told me that they sell ELISA
kits with very specific directions, which tell you exactly what to do with
your antigen and antibody.  Im sure that there are various companies that do
similar things.