Elisa's

Fri Jul 6 21:08:33 EST 2001

eukaryote at psr.org wrote:
:I have found that there are some companies that can develop an assay for
:you.  The quality depends on how much you can spend.  If you have found
:biosource then you might know as much as or more than I.  Immunochemistry
:Technologies told me that they will make plates coated with antibody or
:antigen if you send them the antibody and antigen.

Wow, that's impressive. Are they willing to go _that_ far as to
incubate plates with antibody or antigen and then wash them?
What a commercial breakthrough.

:They will do a lot more
:then that if you spend more.  QED Bioscience told me that they sell ELISA
:kits with very specific directions, which tell you exactly what to do with
:your antigen and antibody.

Even more miracles from biotech industry. Do they _really_
tell you how to perform ELISA? Wow again. Wonders never cease.