Article citation

Tim Spahlinger txs at po.cwru.edu
Mon Jul 9 11:32:52 EST 2001

Something called the "Science Citation Index" might help you
(don't know if it's available in India, but we have it in
the USA).  Here's the description:

Description - ISI Citation Databases are multidisciplinary
databases of bibliographic information indexed so that you
can search for specific articles by subject, author,
journal, and/or author address. Because the information
stored about each article includes the article's cited
reference list (often called its bibliography), you can also
search the databases for articles that cite a known author
or work.