Article citation

Peter Dudek peterd at primeachip.com
Mon Jul 9 11:30:14 EST 2001

ISI, through its "Web of Science" program, offers a citation index. I'm not
sure if the service can be purchased on its own, but here is the link to
ISI's website where I'm sure you will find the information you are looking
for: http://www.isinet.com/isi/index.html

ISI, if you are aware, is famous for its (annually?) published and much
controversial "impact factor" rating for scientific journals. As far as I am
aware, they have the largest citation index database available. Furthermore,
I am not aware of any such databases that are free (if someone else knows of
one, or at least of an effort to create one, let us know!!)

cheers,
Peter

news:Pine.LNX.4.21.0107092127540.8957-100000 at mailhost.tifr.res.in...