I am afraid I got wrong Primer from company

yoel and adaia shiboleth shibolet at mishkei.org.il
Mon Jul 9 16:28:10 EST 2001

Is it the same base every time? if not, your gene product is toxic and your
plasmid has a leaky promoter and only mutated clones survive. I'm experiencing
this problem at the moment myself. Can probably be dealt with with introns or
a change of vector/ bacterial strain. We also blaimed the primer at first...
Yoel