search engine for Ab

Bradley Turner bsturner at
Tue Jul 10 10:49:54 EST 2001

On Tue, 10 Jul 2001, Fan, Xiaoxuan wrote:

> hi, does anybody know some good search engine for antibodies? I need to
> buy anti-annexin monoclonal antibodies. Now I only know is
> a good search engine.
> thanks.
> Fan
> Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
> Penn State University
Hello Fan,

You can try:
(This is the developmental studies hybridoma bank)

[no affiliations]
Hope this helps,
Brad Turner

                    Bradley Turner
                Beth Israel Deaconess
                    Medical Center

Harvard Medical School          617-667-1215 phone
Division of Gastroenterology    617-667-2767 fax
Room Dana 605                   bsturner at
330 Brookline Avenue            bturner at
Boston, MA 02215                bsturner at
                   Graduate Student
      Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry
                  Boston University
                   bsturner at