thanx to everybody. I'll try

Stefi~ xxxgifalone at tin.it
Wed Jul 11 16:37:16 EST 2001

"Deanne Bell" <dbell at qnis.net> wrote in message
200107102321.f6ANL4L30853 at ns.qnis.net...
> As far as the non-denaturing PAGE goes, it is a good idea and worth a try.
> Have you considered a 2D type of thing?
> If your antibody is "not very specific", are you sure it won't bind to
both
> proteins?

yes, it binds to both protein (actually anti-A recognizes A and a little B
and anti-B recognizes B and a little A). But I have the possibility to load
A and B purified so if I find a way to let them migrate differently I can
identify them in a mix of proteins). I'll try isoelettrofocusing and I'll
tell u the results. Thx anyway to everyone.
Stefano
gifalone at tin.it

http://web.tiscalinet.it/gifalone
ICQ 110419911