Clever gene names: WWW site

Nobody nobody at
Thu Jul 12 13:52:48 EST 2001

A while ago, I was asking about your favourite gene
names. I got quite a few replies both about specific
names and about ways to find more. Thanks for everyone!

I and another gene name enthusiast have now set up a www
site for clever gene names:

The list will be continuously updated, so new suggestions
are welcome also in the future!

Also, please don't mind if you find that a gene name
you told me about in the spring is missing. It has either
been omitted accidentally or I have missed the joke. In
either case, please send it again...

    Mikael Niku             URL:
    University of Helsinki  Dept. Basic Veterinary Sciences
        - Mit=94k=96 mielt=94 olen l=94nsimaisesta sivistyksest=94?
          Minusta se olisi erinomainen ajatus!
                                               - Gandhi