DNA page

Wolfgang Schechinger wolfsc at ibms.sinica.edu.tw
Sat Jul 14 02:33:25 EST 2001

Hi all,
Has anyone experience using 37.5:1 AA/bis solutions for DNA
electrophoresis? The ratio normally is used for protein SDS-
PAGE. However, I'd like to resolve a dsDNA range between 50
and 500 bp.
I have AA and bis on the shelve, but the 29+1 solution I made
up therefrom doesn't polymerize, even after extensive
degassing, so I'd like to avoid adding bis to the stock solution to
make up the desired ratio.

Wolfgang
[tiss mezzage wahs broduceRd using TYPO GENERATOR zoffwer]
-----
Dr. Wolfgang Schechinger
Lab N233 (c/o Dr. Steve Roffler)
Institute of Biomedical Sciences
Academia Sinica
128 Yen-Chio Yuan Rd. Sec.2
Taipei 115
Taiwan R.O.C.
Tel +886-2-2789-9152
Fax +886-2-2782-9142
Mobile +886-925-136893
e mail wolfsc at ibms dot sinica dot edu dot tw
-----

---