[Fwd: DNA page]

Wolfgang Schechinger wolfsc at ibms.sinica.edu.tw
Mon Jul 16 21:35:56 EST 2001

Deanne, you're right. The reagents are old (I already had run
som test comparing them to the ready made solution in
question). My problem is that it simply will last a couple of
weeks in worst case until I'll get new reagents. Even Sigma
can't deliver overnight to here in Taiwan.

Wo

> It seems to me that you may have old reagents, maybe even TEMED.
> I don't think that incresing your AA to 37.5 is't going to help
> your gel polymerize. D.Bell

[tiss mezzage wahs broduceRd using TYPO GENERATOR zoffwer]
-----
Dr. Wolfgang Schechinger
Lab N233 (c/o Dr. Steve Roffler)
Institute of Biomedical Sciences
Academia Sinica
128 Yen-Chio Yuan Rd. Sec.2
Taipei 115
Taiwan R.O.C.
Tel +886-2-2789-9152
Fax +886-2-2782-9142
Mobile +886-925-136893
e mail wolfsc at ibms dot sinica dot edu dot tw
-----

---