Ames test: Ethidium bromide

Richard P. Grant rpg14 at yahoo.co.uk.invalid
Thu Jul 19 08:34:08 EST 2001

In article <8D+RlTAwusV7EAKZ at genesys.demon.co.uk>,
 "Dr. Duncan Clark" <news@[127.0.0.1]> wrote:

> Despite my co-workers knowing this an experienced sensible post-doc
> managed to come in a few months ago looking like a panda with white eyes
> and a bright pink face.

Similar happened to me when I was demonstrating a technology to PHBs and
investors. I made sure they had facemasks of courses, but there was only
a pair of UV specs for poor little me . . .   Fortunately I was only red
for the afternoon and was back to normal by the evening of the same day.

--
Richard P. Grant  0x5F9559B1                          MRC Lab of Mol Biol
rpg 'at' mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk    http://www2.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/personal/rpg/