Ames test: Ethidium bromide

Richard P. Grant rpg14 at
Thu Jul 19 08:34:08 EST 2001

In article <8D+RlTAwusV7EAKZ at>,
 "Dr. Duncan Clark" <news@[]> wrote:

> Despite my co-workers knowing this an experienced sensible post-doc
> managed to come in a few months ago looking like a panda with white eyes
> and a bright pink face.

Similar happened to me when I was demonstrating a technology to PHBs and
investors. I made sure they had facemasks of courses, but there was only
a pair of UV specs for poor little me . . .   Fortunately I was only red
for the afternoon and was back to normal by the evening of the same day.

Richard P. Grant  0x5F9559B1                          MRC Lab of Mol Biol
rpg 'at'
                         'I have detailed files'