Geneplot

Rafael Maldonado rmaldonado at ua.es
Fri Jul 20 11:48:34 EST 2001

Longe time I have used that program for the last time, but I think is a
kind of prediction of ORF by codon usage biass. The algorithms used for
this are basically two, one of them uses a table of preference for codon
usage, different for every organism and frame; the other uses only
patterns in DNA due to codn biass and is organism and frame independent.

-R

--
Rafael Maldonado, Ph.D.
Division of Genetics